Skip to main content
How to Get Pregnant
- Women so not always ovulate. Therefore, some couples have sex more than three times a week. It helps women cover her bases and not miss an opportunity to get pregnant.
- You can also make use of an ovulation kit to know when you are ovulating so that you can enhance your chances of getting pregnant and get the best time to do so. These kits are relatively easy to use and are generally accurate for predicting ovulation. Some couples have fertility monitors that are costlier than ovulation kits but are better investments if you would like to get pregnant faster. You can consult your doctor on these instruments.
- Having intercourse two to three days before ovulation will increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- A majority of couples find it best to have sex around day fourteen of your cycle. But it is best to look at the previous months BBT charts, or watching for body cues will assist you in knowing more about your ovulation
- Charting is good, but not great: In a majority of cases, it has been seen that by the time you see ovulation on a BBTchart, you have already ovulated. Charting does not help in the case of those women who do not ovulate at the same time of every month.
- Before having sex, make sure that you visit your doctor to ensure that you are in a good health. The doctor may prescribe you with certain medicines that will help you to conceive in a better way.
- Never use alcohol, drugs or smoke as these things can affect your fertility in a major way.
- The missionary position is a good position to use when trying to get pregnant.