Tips for a Healthy, Glowing Skin!
Here are a few tips that can help you to get a glowing and clear skin:
- You can apply a facemask that is prepared from egg white as well as honey. This will help you to remove tan from your face or affected body part.
- Do you know that cucumber is a natural cleanser? To enhance its value, you can mix its juice with milk and clean your face!
- If you have an oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for around twenty to twenty-five minutes and clean with warm water. It does not have any side effects.
- For Dry Skin, you can cut the lemon and rub the wedge on your face. Leave it for some time and then rinse it off with cold water. You will feel freshen up!
- In order to use a good moisturizer, you can mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil! It is like a mask and you just have to leave it for 15 minutes and clean it with cotton and then with water.
- If you want a glowing skin, then apply a mixture of honey and milk on the face.
- Carrot juice if applied n a regular level fades blemishes.
- If you are too stressed with your facial hair, then you can apply a sticky paste of egg white blended with sugar and corn flour. Peel it off when it dries up.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water every day. It will rinse off all the excess waste and harmful toxins from your body.
- If you want to control that extra oiliness from your oily face, and then rub thin apple slices on your oily skin.
- Use basin or green gram powder mixed with milk rather than using soap or some harmful face wash. It acts as a very good cleanser.
- If you want to get a fair skin, then apply the mixture of raw turmeric and cream of milk on the desired body part and wash it after 20 minutes.